We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m.
- Street Address: 1104 B Avenue West Columbia, SC 29171-4952
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 4952 West Columbia, SC 29171-4952
Sign up for our email list by clicking HERE
Interested in becoming a Freemason? Click HERE to find out how.
Click HERE to e-mail our lodge for more information.
“Making Good Men Better with Faith, Hope, and Charity.”
© Sinclair Lodge No. 154
PO BOX 4952
West Columbia, SC 29171-4952
- Chartered November 1, 1870
- Erected 1947
- Dedicated October 15, 1954
The March 5, 2020 Business Meeting meal will be prepared by the Rainbow Girls. Please donate generously.
Annual Fundraiser for two Scholarships
- Tickets will be $5.00 or 5 for $20
- The first $2,000 proceeds go to our local High School Scholarship Fund. The remaining proceeds will go to the Sinclair No. 154 Charity Fund.
- Three chances to win:
- 1st Prize: Yeti 65 Quart Cooler
- 2nd Prize: Yeti 45 Quart Cooler
- 3rd Prize: Yeti 45 Quart Cooler
- To be drawn on May 30th during Sinclair No. 154 Ladies Night.
- Need not be present to win.
Please check back later for more information on where to buy tickets for a chance to win one of these beautiful Yeti coolers.
Ladies Night 2020
This years Sinclair Ladies Night will be held to honor our ladies at Mt. Tabor Lutheran Church on May 30, 2020 from 6:00 – 9:00 pm. The meal will be catered by Hilda Catering. Pastor Wade Roof will be our speaker for the evening. The address is 1000 “B” Avenue, West Columbia, SC 29169. Ladies Night will be held in the Assembly Room.
This website approved by The Grand Lodge of Ancient Free Masons of South Carolina, MWB Walter Calhoun Disher II, Grand Master.